ChatSansar.com Frequently asked questions. Ask us more questions through our Contact Page. We are the best Nepali chat room. We also have chat rooms for India, Pakistan and so on. Enjoy chatting with us.
ChatSansar.com Frequently Asked Question
1. When was this nepali chat room made?
A. The idea of this chat room firstly mainly focusing on Nepal chat came in early 2000 A.D. We hosted our chat with free domains at that time. Then, later we registered chatsansar.com at the end of the year 2012. ChatSansar.com is also one of the oldest surviving nepal chat rooms.
2. What is the base or programming used in this chat?
A. It's an IRC ( Internet Relay Chat ) based chat programme. IRC is an instant messaging system.
3. How can I register my nick name in this nepali chat room or chatsansar.com?
A. You can go to https://chatsansar.com/register or type in the chat lobby the command with slash /ns register desiredPassword YourEmail [ You must be in the desired nick you want to register ]
4. Is this Nepali chat room safe to chat for all Nepalese?
A. Yes, this Nepal chat room is very safe as we are decent chat site. Privacy is respected. And, abuse is not tolerated.
5. How many Nepali chat users come here?
A. We have hundreds of Nepali users coming around the world. Peak hour users is 100+
6. What kind of services or features do you provide?
A. We provide you free chatting platform with voice and video chat feature.
7. Are my private messages logged or tracked?
A. The answer is No. We don't track private messages but we do ban the abusers when there is complaint about abuse or harassement.
8. What about my privacy in chat rooms of Nepal, India, Pakistan, or ChatSansar.com?
A. We don't reveal anyone's personal or private information nor sell it.
9. What are the additional information to be known in this website?
A. This is also free gender chat room meaning all genders (male, female and third) are allowed.
10. How can I get power or moderatorship or be a moderator or admin?
A. You will be moderator or an admin here based on your decent and helpful behaviour. Knowledge of IRC is a plus point. Also, if you can contribute to ChatSansar, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org